Journal of Social Sciences
Editor-in-Chief: Dr. hab. prof. univ. Viorel BOSTAN
Rector of Technical University of Moldova, firstname.lastname@example.org
Main subjects areas of the Journal of Social Sciences:
- Arts and Design
- Pedagogy and Psychology
- Philology and linguistics
- Library&Information Management
- Economics and Management
- Finance and Accounting
- Marketing and Logistics
- Economics Policy and Economic Policies
- Intellectual Property law
- Cadastral law
- Agro-food legislation
- Transport legislation
- Ecological legislation
- International law
Responsible Editor: Dr. hab., prof.univ. Rodica STURZA, email@example.com
How to publish a paper:
- Send the manuscript and information about the author to the Editorial Board address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manuscripts are accepted only by e-mail, in template file (jss.utm.md)
- Articles are accepted in the original language, with the name, abstract and keywords in English.
- After a review, you will be notified of the editorial board’s decision.
- After the Journal has been published, we will send it to you immediately by mail.
Publications may be in the form of Short Communications, Full Papers and Review Papers.
Publication of papers is free-of-charge.