JOURNAL OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
ISSN 2587-3490 / E-ISSN 2587-3504
Editor-in-Chief: Dr. hab., Univ. Prof. Larisa BUGAIAN, Technical University of Moldova, firstname.lastname@example.org
Main subjects areas of the Journal of Social Sciences:
- Economics Policy and Economic Policies
- Economics and Management
- Finance and Accounting
- Marketing and Logistics
- Arts and Design
- Pedagogy and Psychology
- Philology and linguistics
Responsible Editor: Dr. hab., Univ. Prof. Rodica STURZA, email@example.com
How to publish a paper:
- Send the manuscript and information about the author to the Editorial Board address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manuscripts are accepted only by e-mail, in template file.
- Articles are accepted in the original language, with the name, abstract and keywords in English.
- After a review, you will be notified of the editorial board’s decision.
- After the Journal has been published, we will send it to you immediately by mail.
Publications may be in the form of Short Communications, Full Papers and Review Papers.
Publication of papers is free-of-charge. The journal is financed by the Technical University of Moldova through the consolidated support provided by the Ministry of Education and Research of the Republic of Moldova.
All manuscripts are published via Gold Open Access route. The JSS does not publish any advertising on its pages.